We know that your vehicle is one of your largest investments.
We believe you can MAXIMIZE YOUR VEHICLE’S LIFE AND PERFORMANCE. Whether it’s time for a 30,000 / 60,000 or 90,000 mile service, we can handle any and all preventive maintenance and automotive repairs required.
Foreign, domestic or European – All OUR SERVICES MEET OR EXCEED MANUFACTURER’S REQUIREMENTS. Call and schedule your preventative service today. Let us help you avoid excessive repairs to your vehicle by doing the necessary and timely maintenance checks.
Preventive Maintenance Check List:
● Always consult your owner’s manual for schedule of oil filter changes (approx. every 3K to 5K miles).
● Check all fluid levels – Including brake, power steering, transmission / transaxle, windshield washer and antifreeze.
● Check tire inflation once / month – Under-inflated tires rob you of fuel efficiency.
● Keep engine properly tuned – Fouled spark plugs can reduce fuel efficiency by up to 30%.
● Lubricate the chassis frequently – This extends the life of the suspension system’s moving parts.
● Check battery cables and posts for corrosion – Clean as needed.
● Check battery fluid level – Fill as needed ( unless maintenance-free ).
● Regularly inspect engine belts.
● Check air filtration system frequently – At every other oil change. This ensures peak vehicle performance.
Preventive maintenance may seem like an unnecessary car expense, but it often involves matters that you’ll have to take care of sooner or later, and paying for them sooner will often be a less expensive undertaking. Most important is the fact that preventive maintenance will help keep you and others safe. And if you don’t keep up with your car’s preventive maintenance, you may find yourself stuck or in need of repair when you can least afford it.